You are viewing this site in an outdated browser! Because of this, you may experience quirks which disrupt the browsing experience. Our suggestion is to upgrade to a newer browser! Our Suggestions Are: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 9 or later. Thank you for your cooperation!

Contact form

Toggle Upper
You are here: HomeFAQ



Q: What are the income guidelines to qualify for the Prescription Assistance Network (PAN)?
A: You must be at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level to qualify or $29,175 for individual and 39,325 for couples.

Q: Can I have medical insurance?
A: Yes, you can have medical coverage but NO prescription coverage.

Q: What if I have high co-pays on my prescription coverage?
A: Unfortunately, you would not be eligible for PAN’s services.

Q: Does PAN provide controlled substances such as Oxycotin, Percocet, xanax, atican, Ambien, vicodin, or tramadol?
A: No, PAN is a charitable pharmacy and DOES NOT CARRY ANY controlled substances.

Q: Can I donate my family member’s or my medicine that is no longer being used?
A: No, it is illegal for PAN to accept donations from individuals. PAN only accepts from pharmacies, professional medical care facilities.

Q: How long does it take to receive my prescription medications?
A: Once you enroll and paperwork is signed, qualification is 1-5 days and
you can receive your prescriptions.

Q: Can I get any over the counter medications?
A: Yes, some vitamins and over the counter medications are available.

Q: Do I have to be a resident of Stark County to qualify?
A: Yes, to receive services through PAN, you must live in Stark County.

Q: Do I have to provide proof of income?
A: Yes, you must provide proof of income for the household if there is any.